- A British Council project for Universities in Ghana to engage with UK Universities.
A UNICEF Project to celebrate World's Children's Day in Africa.
Digital Data Project – This was a project to help create awareness for university students in the area of digital data and its enormous benefits to society through the Africa Innovation Award
- This was a project on behalf of Association of African Universities and ADEA to help promote higher education on the continent.
– This was a capacity workshop for higher education students across Ghana who were about to begin their national service program.
– This was a TED Talk Style with focus to create awareness on SHARED PROSPERITY FOR ALL. An advocacy and communication project to help run End Poverty Campaign which included MzVee (A Ghanaian Musician) as the face and also the World Bank Educational Ambassador in 2015
– Job Shadow program provided the opportunity to 300 local high school students from selected schools in Accra to participate in “shadowing” diverse range of professionals directly in the workplace. The goal is to expose students to the world of work and help them gain practical knowledge about classroom learning.
– This was a project on behalf of British Council Ghana to promote social entrepreneurship dialogues for the youth in Ghana.
– These are British Council Funded social enterprise events.
- This is a women and girl initiative to empower, educate and raise more awareness for young ladies in Ghana.
- This was a women's event to celebrate International Women's Day 2018.